Friday 7th October 2022 - FULLY BOOKED
Monday 10th October 2022
Saturday 15th October 2022 - FULLY BOOKED
Tuesday 18th October 2022
Thursday 10th November 2022 - FULLY BOOKED
Monday 9th January 2023
9.30am-10.00am - Talk from the Headteacher/Senior Leadership Team
10.00am-11.00am - Tour of the school delivered by the School Ambassadors
Please complete this Google form to book your place.
School Nursery 2023 - 2024
For children who were born between 1st September 2019 - 31st August 2020
- Application for a Nursery place at Epsom Downs School should be made directly to the school by the parent.
- Application forms are available on request from the school office.
- The school will be admitting children are aged 3 years on or before 31st August 2023
- Applications will be accepted from 1st November 2022
- Epsom Downs Primary School plans to admit 52 children: 26 in the morning class and 26 in the afternoon.
- The school plans to inform parents of the outcome of their application by 19th April 2023
- If a child is offered a place parents must confirm acceptance in writing by 5th May 2023
Reception September 2023
For children who were born between 1st September 2018 and 31st August 2019.
The closing date is 15th January 2023, please use the following link for applications:
All other admissions
Surrey County Council is the admission authority for this school. To find up to date information about the school's admission arrangements and details on how to apply, either as part of the normal intake or during the school year, please use this link to the Surrey County Council website:
Secondary School Applications
For children who were born between 1st September 2011 and 31st August 2012
The closing date was 31st October 2022, please use the following link for late applications:
When to apply for a primary school place
In Surrey your child is able to start school at the beginning of the school year following their fourth birthday, although they are not legally required to be in education until the start of the school term following their fifth birthday. You may ask for your child to start school full or part time, or defer entry beyond the academic year. If you wish to defer taking up your child's school place, you must still apply by the given deadline and must discuss this with the headteacher, Anya Salisbury