Family Centres are part of the wider Family Service to support families with children 0-11 that are the most vulnerable.
We work with children aged 0-11 years and their families. The services are targeted and referrals come via the Early Help Hub. The new approach builds on the Family Resilience model based on early intervention and support.
We work closely with partner agencies in the community and can support families in the home, in the community or at the Centre. We work in partnership with three other Family Centres:
- YMCA Family Centre, Horley
- Red Oak Family Centre, Merstham
- Welcare Family Centre, Redhill
We work collaboratively to offer evidenced based parenting programmes to equip and support families with the tools they need.
If you require support from Surrey Children's Services, please complete the Request for Support Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can phone 0300 470 9100.
The Family Centre is open 51 weeks of the year:
Monday to Thursday 9am - 5pm.
Friday 9am - 4.30pm
The Family Centre’s in Reigate and Banstead run a variety of programmes to support family life, including:
- outreach projects in the community
- anti-natal & post-natal midwife surgery
- HENRY - Health, Exercise and Nutrition in the Really Young
- family nurturing programmes
- adult learning including: Maths, English, Childcare, Pediatric First Aid, English as an Additional Language
We are running the following sessions in the Centre at Epsom Downs:
We offer Food Bank Vouchers at the centre.
|Angelina McLoughlin||Family Centre Manager||304|
|Sharon Choules||Family Centre Advice, Information and Clerical Receptionist||301|
|Lisa Matthews||Family Support Worker||303|
|Victoria Rivers||Family Support Worker||302|
|Sophie Short||Family Support Worker||304|
Phone: 01737 851079 / 851085